Dr. Manolov is a Chiropractic Physician with special interests in sports science and proper biomechanics with an emphasis on performance enhancement as well as low back problems, the number one cause of pain in most adults. He graduated from California State University Northridge with a degree in Biology, pre-Med option and attained his Doctorate degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles.
Dr. Manolov has also been or is currently involved as a:
- 2010 - 2011 Los Angeles Clippers - Independent Doctor and Consultant - Laser Therapeutics and Rehab
- Team Doctor 2009 World Championships, Berlin Mammoth track and field Club, Running USA and USA Olympic track and field discus, shotput and javelin men and women.
- Team doctor 2008 Olympic Games, China - KSA track and field, swimming and weight-lifting, as well as select Algerian and Moroccan track and field athletes.
- Team doctor for Saudi Arabian Track and Field 2007 Arab Games, Cairo, Egypt.
- Doctor for Multi- National Olympic Athletes, National Athletes, Junior League Athletes.